Reflective Education: Solutions for School & Life Success
- The Coach Approach to teaching
- Educator-Centered Instructional Coaching
- Self-Portrait™ Power Traits Assessment for students and staff
- Learning strategies to help students increase:
- Assignment ideas & homework strategies for different learning strengths
- Career opportunities for different power traits
- Downloadable / printable guides and student/teacher portal
How does it work?
- Enroll your school or district
- Students / Teachers take the Self-Portrait™ Power Traits Assessment online and get immediate results in 5 areas:
- Teachers / Trainers / Facilitators / Parents can view results and recommendations online or print them out
- Customized Reflective Education programs are available for schools and organizations
- Educator-Centered Instructional Coaching is available for individuals or organizations
Who is it for?
- Elementary, Junior High, and High Schools
- Adult Education Programs
- Continuation Schools
- Special Education Programs
- Independent Study / Homeschool Programs
- Colleges and Universities
Self-Portrait™ Power Traits Assessment
The Self-Portrait™ assessment gives you the tools you need to truly implement a student-centered learning approach that creates confidence and increases success for both students and teachers.
Power Traits for Life™
Those who have taken the Self-Portrait™ power traits assessment can go to http://www.PowerTraitsforLife.com to learn about their results and how to apply them for a personalized approach to lifelong success.
Click on the links below to explore the 5 dimensions of personalized learning.
- Disposition: the qualities that impact how you interact with the world.
- Modalities: the way you process information.
- Environment: the surroundings you prefer when you need to focus.
- Interests: the things that you enjoy doing – they are often your #1 motivators.
- Talents: your natural skills – those things you can do with ease.